Bernie, Stacy, Jessica & Brianna's Memories

Saturday, December 24, 2005

First Time Bowling & Dress Up







Today Jessica started dressing up on her own, using her little costume treasure chest she got for Christmas last year. She's so good at entertaining herself & playing. Later, we took her for her first bowling outing. She had lots of fun. I thought surely the boards would crack every time that ball got thrown instead of rolled, but they held up. She was too cute. Daddy didn't bowl b/c he's really sore in the back of his neck. It's really been bothering him for a few days, & it's all tight from not sleeping well w/his "boo-boo" on the front of his chest. Tonight, he's hoping to put her little Barbie jeep together, but I'm wondering if he'll be up to it. She's so excited about the huge wrapped box next to the tree & has no idea what's in it. (Cool! Thanks, Lisa for the link tip--now I know how to make a word a link!)

Have a Merry Christmas, everyone! Love, Bernie, Stacy & jessica (She typed that w/a little help, and wants to try again: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeessssssssssicca)