A Great Night's Sleep...



...and the finished room. I finished painting our bedroom last Thursday at 3:00 a.m., and we finally got the new bed yesterday. We had been sleeping in the guest bedroom for the last week, and are glad to be back "home". The new bed is so high with the new mattress , so we're going to get low profile box springs to make it lower (and the box springs were slightly damaged so they had to be returned anyway). But it sleeps great. I didn't even feel the bed move when Bernie got up this morning--hooray! Now if it came w/volume control for that light snoring that even my ear plugs won't keep out, smile. Thank goodness he's not a heavy snorer, or we'd have to have separate rooms.
Below is the old bed and paneling before it was painted. I'm really happy w/the look using faux finish sponging technique and two colors of paint, but I don't know if you can really see it in the picture.


<< Home