Time w/Mom


Monday I took a vacation day. Jessica and I slept in, and she practiced her R-Ts, which is what they were going to do at school that day. She's already doing so well. We went furniture shopping (we may be getting a king size bed as opposed to a queen, since we are needing a new mattress anyway) and to the playground where we had cheeseburgers & french fries, her favorite. We had some good quality time together, and I wish I could do that w/her every day.
Bernie's counts are lower than last week, so we continue to pray for his immunity against all the crud floating around. God is so good, and Bernie has acquired nothing more than an aggravating cough at this point.
Sionara for now....
(I'm spending a lot less time on the computer these days, so I don't update the blog as often; sorry.)

<< Home