"Wait & See"


(I think you know this, but all underlined words/phrases on this blog are actually links to other things when you click on them...)
Unfortunately I didn't take my camera, so no pix, but I ended up taking Jessica to beach the other day for a little while after my spa visit & a nap. It was almost deserted and we had fun splashing with our feet. Here's some old beach pictures from Vero Beach in 2003.
Bernie's not feeling so hot today, but he thinks he's on the up side of the nauseau. He's just very tired & doesn't feel like eating, but eating helps the nausea. He's being a trooper.
Our consult w/the fertility doc went well, but the word I feel for now is "Wait and see". I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I know when Bernie started feeling really tired yesterday morning that it upset me & I think it's probably a good thing (God thing) that I'm not pregnant right now. So I feel like we are to "wait and see" how Bernie does and maybe next month we'll consider the procedure or will have clearer direction on if we should just wait several months & try again. Joy for the journey! I just remembered about rejoicing in suffering, because our character is shaped mightily in the process, and we have great hope in the future.

<< Home