Bernie, Stacy, Jessica & Brianna's Memories

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Oatland Island Outing






Today, Jessica and I went to Oatland Island. She's been sick with a low-grade fever ever since last Saturday morning, and still isn't quite her usual self today, but we enjoyed the time out. (Doc said it was another ear infection, and now she's taking Augmentin, which is also messing w/her tummy.) I finished painting our bedroom at 3:00 a.m., and since I'm still sick, too, I am wiped out from overdoing it and regretted leaving the house to try to do anything at all. But, I was determined to finish our bedroom and do something on my vacation days besides paint and be sick, and we enjoyed some quality mother-daughter time. We also ate a breakfast lunch at Sunrise on Wilmington Island, after Jessica took her hour nap in the car.

Once we get the bedroom back together I'll do a before, middle, and after blog w/pix. The king size mattress was delivered today, and this is what a "dining room" looks like when you've moved everything from the bedroom to paint it and have mattresses in storage, too--what a mess!