Visiting Granny
Sorry it's taken me so long to update the blog. June 3--yikes!! I spend so much time doing active things w/Jessica that I try not to be too tied up on the 'puter. We went to see Granny last weekend, and, as you can probably tell, there was noone around to take the pix, so they are rather "close up". We enjoyed making silly poses. Here also is a picture of Jessica with Granny on our porch in September 2004. I'm so thankful that Jessica is getting to know her great-Granny. She really is a great Granny, and I'm so thankful for the Godly example she has always lived before our family. I also found this picture in the September 2004 file of when I fell asleep & Jessica put heavy peppermint foot lotion all over Gizmo--can't believe Gizmo let her do it! She ran off and hid for almost a whole day, bless her fuzzy little heart. Hope everyone's having a great summer!








<< Home