Bernie, Stacy, Jessica & Brianna's Memories

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"I Microwaved My Biscuit"


Bernie and I were in the back of house talking, and I thought I heard faint beeping, and figured the oven preheat timer was going off or something. Jessica was at the table eating, and when I went back in the kitchen, she proudly told me, "I microwaved my biscuit". I was incredulous and so proud of her figuring out how to do that at 4 (and at the same time feeling bad she was unsupervised long enough to do that and what could have happened, etc.). I tried to hide my pride in her when I told her she should never microwave w/o Mommy or Daddy around, and that metal never went in the microwave or it would blow up.

My big girl!! Her latest thing is wanting to type her name on the "'puter", and now that she sees I'm on the computer, you guessed it...

jJJJJJJJJessica (and now she wants to type her friend's name, too).... ziranda